What courses and lectures are offered at the University of Tokyo?
The Center for Research and Development of Higher Education makes regular University of Tokyo courses and lectures available to people both inside and outside of our University.
UTokyo OCW provides lecture materials and videos used in the regular courses of the University of Tokyo freely available for anyone. It is one of the “Opening of the Gates of Knowledge” programs at the University.
- Over 1,400 lecture materials and videos used in the regular courses of the University of Tokyo are available (as of July 2020).
- Anyone can view/use the resources free of charge.
- Contents can be viewed with smartphones and tablets.
- Various functions: My List function, keyword searches, and visual displays of the connections between lectures via MIMA Search
- The resources can be used as educational and teaching materials under our Creative Commons License (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works).
Learn more about UTokyo OCW
UTokyo Online Course Catalogue
UTokyo Online Course Catalogue is a system that enables users to scan all the University of Tokyo’s regular courses (more than 10,000), search for courses, and discover how subjects are related to each other.
- When you want to check out a subject that you are interested in, you can save it in your list by adding it to “My List,” and then view it anytime you want to.
- MIMA Search is a system that allows users to search for and visualize courses based on a natural language processing system developed by the University of Tokyo faculty members.
- The system reflects up-to-date information posted on UTAS.
Learn more about UTokyo Online Course Catalogue