1) What is an appropriate tip for designing a pie chart?
2) Which of the following describe the pie chart below most accurately?
*The PDF is no longer available. [Dec 24, 2020]
3) Which forms of non-verbal communication are more important to academic presentations? (Choose all that apply.)
4) How should you make eye contact with audience in a large setting?
5) Which one of the following is an appropriate guideline on final salutation for email?
6) How should you ask someone’s schedule in email or on the phone? (Choose all that apply.)
7) Choose the incorrect explanation for how a general debate proceeds.
8) How should you oppose the debate topic?
9) Which of the following is typically asked in academic job interviews? (Choose all that apply.)
10) Choose the appropriate expression for stating your potential in academic job interviews.
Thank you for learning with English Academia! This is the end of the archive of EA2. Please check out the other courses (EA1, EA3–EA4), too.
English Academia 2のアーカイブ教材は以上となります。ここまでご覧いただき、ありがとうございました。EA1、EA3～EA4のアーカイブ教材も、ぜひご活用ください。