1) Academic communication in English is relevant to you, because
2) What advantages can you expect for making a presentation for a lab meeting? (Choose all that apply.)
3) When you ask your colleague to explain more about specific aspects of his talk, you will say,
4) What is essential for the success of poster presentation?
5) What are the benefits of making a presentation at an international conference? (Choose all that apply.)
6) What can you expect at gatherings or some casual occasions such as receptions, coffee breaks and excursions during international conferences?
7) What do you need to prepare for teaching a discussion-type class?
8) Which is included in the check points for the content of class when you prepare for giving a lecture?
9) When you are asked to give a teaching demonstration during an interview, what is the best way to broaden the possibility of your career in academia?
10) What does Microteaching mean?
English Academia 1のアーカイブ教材は以上となります。ここまでご覧いただき、ありがとうございました。EA2～EA4のアーカイブ教材も、ぜひご活用ください。
Thank you for learning with English Academia! This is the end of the archive of EA1. Please check out the other courses (EA2–EA4), too.